Let's Help My Most Favorite Photographer WIN the Sony DI Challenge II

 September 20, 2012




Hey there, gorgeous!

Let's help my most favorite photographer in the whole wide world (or universe, or galaxy?) WIN the Sony DI Challenge II ^_^

I do have a small favor to ask from you, and by this, I mean, I would appreciate all the help you'd give to make my most favorite photographer in the whole wide world; win the Sony DI Challenge II!

As you all know, Dennis Turla, is my main photographer; oh! and the BEST photographer, any blogger could ever ask for! He's one of the finalist in this Sony DI Challenge II for the amateur category (humble, IKR?). 

And did I tell you that out of thousands -- and I mean 1,500 + hopefuls...he was selected to be one of the finalists. <Grins> He is such an amazing and talented photographer, that I'd like to ask you ladies to help him win this!

Don't forget to cast a vote, you may help him out to win this challenge by following the below instructions:

1. Click HERE to go to SONY MEA Facebook Page.
2. Click LIKE and allow Apps for Sony DI Challenge.
3. Click "Vote for your Favorite" then click on Challenge 1 and Challenge 2
4. Click "Give A Pixel" on the 5th PHOTO entitled FALLIN' TOWERS and RIDIN' ABLAZE under the Amateur Category.

So, ladies. If you do love The Smoky Blue Palette, please give those pixels and let's help him be the next Sony ambassador!

Thanks a ton and looking forward to all those pixels!


XOXO,

The Smoky Blue Palette








1 comments:

Cheap VPS Hosting UK Service March 26, 2013 at 4:42 AM  

Nice photo and post,keep sharing such stuff.

Post a Comment