Mikyajy 17 Pcs Brush Set -- Not A Product Review, It's A Product Rave!

 June 12, 2012


Hep! Before following the jump to know what my blog post is all about -- just a word of caution, this is NOT a product review on the Mikyajy 17 pcs. Brush Set. This is my RAVE on my very own Mikyajy brush set that I've had for almost 2 years now!

I just want to tell you all gorgeous ladies out there how happy and satisfied I am with this brushes and why I think you should own one too! So now--follow the jump to hear my thoughts on this awesome Mikyajy product!



I first had my hand on this leather pouch sometime in 2010 as a gift from my habibi. I have spent atleast 2-3 months lovingly admiring Mikyajy brushes from afar, as I wasn't really sure if the benefit outweighs the risks, as I was using a different brush set that time. But, as soon as I held them and used them the very first time, I knew that this brush set & me, will work a long way ;)

Before I get into specifics, let me share to you some of the details about Mikyajy's Girl Tools line of brushes. All of the brushes in this line have quality chrome-plated brass ferrules, kiln-dried hardwood barrel handles and this set features "synthetic hair that mimic(s) the look, feel and performance of natural hair brushes".

The set contains every brush you would possibly need for makeup application with the exception of course, of a Kabuki and a stippling brush.


The set includes the following brushes:

Powder Brush
Blush Brush

Foundation Brush

Concealer Brush

Eye Shadow Brush (8.5)

Eye Smudge Brush

Eye Liner Brush

Lip Brush


Angled Eyebrow Brush


Eyebrow & Eyelash comb


Fan Brush


Flat Eye shadow Brush

Eyelash Curler Brush


Large Eye shadow Brush


Long Smudge/Blending Brush



Eye Shadow Angled Brush


Angled Eye Shadow Smudge Brush



Range: Girl Tools
Price: 319.00 AED/SAR/QTR
           23.90 KWD
           31.90 OMR/BHD
           89.50 USD


I know that for some of us, 319.00AED might seem a little steep for a set of brushes, but this set breaks down to about 18.00AED per brush, which I seriously think is a great value. And mind you, you cannot get those big brushes at such cheap price, and the quality and performance of these brushes, the value becomes even better. So, now you know why I so loOoooove this set?!?!?



I have been using these brushes for almost 1 1/2 years now and I tell ya, these brushes are incredibly soft yet sturdy! The powder and blush brush lives up to it's purpose of being soft, yet works wonderfully with the contours of the face. But, you always have to have that 1 favorite among the rest, right? That for me is the BLENDING BRUSH. It's firm, narrow and tapered -- very ideal for creating a smoky eye look!

Like I've said earlier, I tend to spend the least amount possible on my makeup brushes, but please don't let the price of this set deter you. If you are still looking for a set of super soft, quality brushes, I certainly say you can never go wrong with the Mikyajy Girl Tools Range 17pcs Brushes Set.


Pros:

High-quality, well-crafted, very soft synthetic brushes
Handy leather case to keep brushes safe and clean


Cons:



A little costly initial investment (although I've mentioned that each brush breaks down to a reasonable 18.00AED per piece).
No Kabuki or stippling brush in this set.


The Smoky Blue Palette STAR Rating: 5/5








Readers- Do you own any Mikyajy Brush Sets?
Testers - Are you loving your 17pcs Mikyajy Brush Set?

Only one thing I am sure of....

....ME & MY MIKYAJY BRUSH SET IS Love!




XOXO,


The Smoky Blue Palette

Disclosure: The product in this RAVE REVIEW were not provided by the manufacturer/PR firm.  For more info, or any questions, please see The Smoky Blue Palette's  disclosure policy

0 comments:

Post a Comment