Tempting Treats Rhapsody!

 June 21, 2012


Photo courtesy of Mikyajy

Remember how I raved about my Mikyajy 17pcs Brush Set earlier this week? Well, it isn't over! Today, let me tell you about their Tempting Treats Palette and how this wondrous baby helped me in so many ways!

Follow the jump to learn more about it, and why I really, really recommend you to have one as well :)

Before I had this beauty, my makeup case is all cluttered with small, small eye shadow palettes and I mean, literally, lots of them. Being the OC that I am, I wanted to just throw some away, but I knew I had to keep them 'coz (they're not yet expired) and I didn't have that one palette which has every color I needed. Until I had my very own Tempting Treats Palette. 

A girl, for sure, will love the packaging. It's black frame and floral design kind of reminds you of Japanese Zen art (or maybe it's just me?, hmmm...) It's much more delightful when you open it! 



It's packed with 84 eye shadows, 60 lip colors, 8 blushers, 4 eyebrow powders and 4 concealer swatches and 3 brushes! Now, isn't that worth buying?


There are 2 slideable sides, which contains the eye shadows and lip glosses. On the top most level on the  left, has the warm colors for eye shadows and on the right contains the pastel blues and white swatches.


You have to pardon me for the uneven swatches (errr...it will give you a hint as to which colors I usually use, hence, it's almost about to run out!) I love how these shadows are
 pigmented, especially if you use an eye primer, the color just pops! There are several matte and shimmer eye shadow swatches, so the variety just keeps you a lot more engaged in your palette :)





What I Love About This Palette?

Pigmentation - these shadows are very pigmented with or without primer and A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY!


Texture - most are silky and none have that gritty feeling that you can sometimes get with shimmer shadows.

Color Variation - there is a great variation of colors in this palette. There's the neutral basic colors as well as bright bold colors. The inclusion of MATTE black is great for darkening up those dramatic looks and is essential for any eye look.

Pricing - the palette itself is quite affordable, and any beginner who'd like to have a starter kit would surely grab this one!


Who would be getting a kick out of this?


 As a beauty blogger, this does tickle my fancy very much!! This palette could be a great starting point for someone who is just starting to explore the new waters of makeup land, or should I say, seas? They can have a play date with this thing and decide which colors they would like like to own for themselves. 


Quality is really good and is worth its price :)




Head down to the nearest Mikyajy store and grab this beauty, for 219AED.


To learn more about Mikyajy and other products, click HERE.
And you can keep track of the hottest trends and new products by visiting their Facebook page.




Stay gorgeous and get enough sleep ladies!




Bonne Nuit!



XOXO,




The Smoky Blue Palette




















0 comments:

Post a Comment