I'M BACK WITH GOOD NEWS!

 May 15, 2012


Hi gorgeous ladies! I'm sorry that I've hibernated for more than a week and wasn't able to write posts :( I feel so bad, but on the other hand, I'm glad coz it made me miss you all! :) ...and, because I wasn't able to post, I now have 2 blog posts for you and a GOOD NEWS! :D


The past week was really tough and very heavy-hearted. And to see an email as such actually brought a smile to my face!


I am SO excited ladies!!!!! After they reviewed my blog and everything else--I am now officially included in Sephora's list of bloggers! And, I am even more excited to say that I have several proposals to submit--so, stay tuned everyone. My blog will just get better and better! :) Yay!

Thanks for all the love & support gorgeous ladies.

This is just the beginning.

Bonne nuit!


XOXO,
The Smoky Blue Palette



0 comments:

Post a Comment