Back From Hiatus!

 August 19, 2012




Back from a hiatus!


I’m so so so so sorry gorgeous ladies for being away for quite some time. I feel so sad that I haven’t been able to share with you some of the great experiences I’ve had, but on the other hand, I can’t tell you enough how exhausting it is to have life-changing experiences! Hmmm...not what you think of, I just shifted apartments! Yes ladies, I was away  because  we had to move and oh, how tiring it was to search for a new place and the task of packing all my stuff was a  nightmare :( But I’m glad that it’s over, found a new place and now finally adjusting.

Back to writing! :)

I've missed you all, so I'm writing 3 blog posts for you + photos from a recent photoshoot we've had.

Exciting!



XOXO,

The Smoky Blue Palette

0 comments:

Post a Comment