The Foxy Pinay Beauty: Shayne Carlos Garcia

 April 21, 2012



Photo credits to Mr. Dennis Turla

Another Kapampangan Beauty who I've had the privilege of working with. Meet Ms. Shayne Carlos Garcia.



This is a continuation on the previous post published with Karyll on it. Shayne was the other model that I worked with for the summer shoot. She's a 23 year old drop-dead gorgeous & photogenic beauty. I've seen her work with some of Dubai's best fashion designers and MUAs in the past, but mostly on avant garde designs. This is probably one of the first "natural shoot" she's been in and we are all pleased with the results :)

Shayne's beauty is a classic. It's the kind that never goes out of style. When I first saw her face, I never had a doubt that any makeup applied on her face will make her beauty stand out! And as I've mentioned before, the guys (photographers) couldn't keep their eyes off her too! She's also extremely nice and friendly and easy to work with.

To recreate this look, below are the products and techniques used:



Shayne is fair-skinned and her skin has very little flaws, so I decided to do an air-brushed finish look using this MAYBELLINE DREAM SMOOTH MOUSSE Foundation in Classic Ivory. It worked perfectly for her skintone and it was extremely easy to blend. 

Since her dress was body-hugging (I'm pretty sure it was a Herve Leger!), and the look was sexy--I know for sure, I needed to do a smoky eyes on her. I took my BOURJOIS SMOKY EYE TRIO EYESHADOW PALETTE  for a failproof look. Blended the colors well using my blending brush and added depth to the corner of the outer eye using MAYBELLINE STYLISH SMOKE EYESHADOW QUAD IN CHARCOAL SMOKES 04. 
Lined her waterline with my ever-favorite Rimmel Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Pencil and smudged the lines to create a soft, smoky look. Used RIMMEL GLAM EYES PROFESSIONAL LIQUID EYELINER to line her upper lid and create a wing at the outer eye corner.

To add some color to her cheeks, I used my MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush in Flirt in Tease and added some bronzing powder, the Max Factor 002 Bronze, to contour her perfectly shaped face.


And finally, I decided to do a nude lips by just adding a light beige color with RIMMEL MOISTURE RENEW LIPSTICK IN #700 Nude Delight and added a little shimmer with MAX FACTOR VIBRANT CURVE EFFECT LIPGLOSS.

The photo shoot was kind of a "sexy-glamour-summery-effect", so it really matched the make-up! Here are some of the AMAZING and WOW! photos captured by the awesome photographers:


Photo credits to Mr. R-bi Intal

Photo credits to Mr. Gary Lacap


Photo credits to Mr. Dennis Turla

Photo credits to Mr. Elmer Magallanes Jr.
Photo credits to Mr. Gary Lacap


Photo credits to Mr. R-bi Intal

Again, many thanks to the photographers for the amazing and beautiful photos:
-Dennis Turla
-Gary Lacap
-R-bi Intal
-Alexander Jugo
-Elmer Magallanes Jr.


Til next blog post! and stay tuned for more make-up tips & techniques ^_*

Bonne Nuit!


XOXO,
The Smoky Blue Palette







0 comments:

Post a Comment